This Blog has been moved to www.threebearsquilting.com

Please find our blog on our new website. It's the same address, www.threebearsquilting.com, but with a fresh new look. On the home page will be listed our next pick up/drop off at Thimble Pleasures.

Blog has been moved!!


Yipeee!!! Our new website is now up and running. Our ever so popular Blog has been relocated here. All of the old posts have been moved, and any new entries will appear on the new blog.

Thank you to everyone for reading, and I'm confident you will enjoy the new site!!

www.threebearsquilting.com


Welcome!

Click on any image for larger view



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jean's Lemoyne Star is Finished!

I feel like a heel.  I have no excuse for not posting pictures of all the beautiful quilts that we've been busy working on here at Three Bears World Headquarters.  (I've stolen that from my friends that own www.towndock.net).  We have the pictures.  I just need to post them.  My right hand is up in the air and I vow to catch up and don't do it again.
It's time to knock off the cobwebs and get down on it. 
Jean will be teaching this beautiful wall hanging as a class at Thimble Pleasures in Chapel Hill.  It was custom quilted with a butter creme yellow thread from Superiors new Omni Line.  Enjoy!  Oh, and go sign up for the class.
 
Click on any image for more detail



 


No comments:

Post a Comment