This Blog has been moved to www.threebearsquilting.com

Please find our blog on our new website. It's the same address, www.threebearsquilting.com, but with a fresh new look. On the home page will be listed our next pick up/drop off at Thimble Pleasures.

Blog has been moved!!


Yipeee!!! Our new website is now up and running. Our ever so popular Blog has been relocated here. All of the old posts have been moved, and any new entries will appear on the new blog.

Thank you to everyone for reading, and I'm confident you will enjoy the new site!!

www.threebearsquilting.com


Welcome!

Click on any image for larger view



Monday, December 7, 2009

Ellen's Quilt is Finished!!

Ellen contacted me in September regarding The Bears quilting her quilt. She wanted to know what date I would need it in order for her to get it by Christmas. She's a perfect example of "call ahead seating". I placed her on the schedule after we estimated her completion date. Whew! Pressures off - now I can just sew! (at least that's how I would feel!!!). But wait--you can't beleive this quilt; it's gorgeous! What a job she did on the paper pieced birds. And the back is pieced as well. I had to call in the Maestro (Johnny) who is the BEST at lining up pieced backs. (did you know we work together full time - he is a Certified Trainer for the Statler Stitcher. His knowledge and skills are invaluble!!) After I apply the binding for her (I call this my binding #1 service - see website for details), I'll get some full shots of the whole quilt, including the back. Until then, here are a few Pics:




One more:


1 comment:

  1. This is so nice... When will we see some more of this one?

    ReplyDelete