This Blog has been moved to www.threebearsquilting.com

Please find our blog on our new website. It's the same address, www.threebearsquilting.com, but with a fresh new look. On the home page will be listed our next pick up/drop off at Thimble Pleasures.

Blog has been moved!!


Yipeee!!! Our new website is now up and running. Our ever so popular Blog has been relocated here. All of the old posts have been moved, and any new entries will appear on the new blog.

Thank you to everyone for reading, and I'm confident you will enjoy the new site!!

www.threebearsquilting.com


Welcome!

Click on any image for larger view



Wednesday, December 2, 2009

French Braid











Today's Quilt was pieced by my friend Celeste, the manager of all things Bernina at Thimble Pleasures in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I think she told me this is a Christmas present. The Quilt is a French Braid and is offered as a class from time to time at Thimble Pleasures. You can find the pattern in the book French Braid Quilts by Jane Hardy Miller. I've decided against an overall pattern, although I have seen this quilt finished this way many times very nicely. I think you'll agree, custom was the way to go here.

2 comments:

  1. The way the quilting fits into the piecing is a testament on both of your work -- beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! I love this quilt. I need to put the borders on my French Braid and quilt it! After the Holidays I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete